For availability and efundates, please email email@example.com or call 07857 234686.
Booking forms are available here for you to complete.
Bookings are only secure when payment has been received in full.
Cheques made payable to Astbury Village Hall and payment sent to Astbury Village Hall, Peel Lane, Astbury, Cheshire, CW12 4RQ.
Bookings can be cancelled up to 28 days before the date of the booking with a 75% refund. Any cancellations made after this time are non-refundable.
Conditions of Booking
- The Person whose signature appears on the Booking form must be over 18 years of age and accepts these Conditions.
- A provisional booking may be made by telephone. A copy of the Booking form will be supplied and the provisional booking will be reserved for seven days.
- Only Bookings made using the Booking form, duly completed, are accepted. The full cost of the booking must be enclosed with the form. Cheques should be made payable to Astbury Village Hall. A receipt will be issued to confirm the booking.
- Bookings are accepted on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- The hall must be left clean and tidy by the time when the booking ends.
- The steward will unlock the hall 15 minutes before the time required by the person making the booking. It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that enough time is allowed for setting up, etc.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the hall is clear and ready to be locked by the steward at the end of the booking. This is especially important for evening bookings. The Trustees reserve the right to retain all or part of the deposit (see 10 below) if an event runs over its booked time. It is the responsibility of the person making the booking to ensure that enough time is allowed for cleaning up, etc.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to set out tables and chairs if required and to pack them away at the end of the booking. All bookings must end by 12 midnight (without bar), or 1.00 am(with bar).
- Use of the kitchen is included in the fee.
- A cautionary deposit of £100 is required with certain bookings (details from the Steward or Bookings Secretary). This will be returned by the Village Hall Committee to you within 7 days of the satisfactory completion of the event for which the booking is made.
- Owing to the escalating costs for commercial rubbish removal, the hirer is required to remove their own rubbish at the end of the event. If it is left behind at the venue a £5 charge will be made and taken off the deposit.
- The Hall has a DPS who provides a licensed bar if required. ONLY ALCOHOL PURCHASED ON THE PREMISES MAY BE CONSUMED ON THE PREMISES.
- NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN THE HALL. It is the hirer’s responsibilty to ensure that there is no smoking.
- All bookings are accepted at the discretion of the Trustees.